Friday, March 13, 2009

New sister blog, Recipes of the Yum

Sorry for the long absence; I keep forgetting to make a relay post here when I update Recipes of the Damned. Aren't there supposed to be robots to handle that for me? Anyway, I've been posting new content, and I've also created a sister site, Recipes of the Yum, to show off the good stuff I've been cooking.

Current highlight on RotD: Pigs in a Twinkie. Yes, really.

Current highlight on RotY: roasted chicken, parsnips and Brussels sprouts, plus pearl couscous salad.

Come check them out!

1 comment:

Kuntal Ghosh said...

I love this recipe ! Reminds me of you making soap at home, Mom.
And it's fun to see photos of your house there and see
Dad in that comfy chair we sat in when we visited,
attempting to use the slow internet :)

I can't wait to hear how the soap turned out in terms
of using it. Does it smell different since it is made with
animal fat? Any other differences from vegetable-based soap?

Love you!